"Do you think that building is 'snap, click, build' and you're done? It's nothing like that at all!"- Mardolf the Orange
|File:Faction logo assembly.png|
|Members||Rusty Steele, Mardolf the Orange, others|
|Main Location||Assembly Storeroom , Brick Annex|
|Allies||Nexus Force, Sentinels, Paradox, Venture League|
The Assembly is one of the four factions of the Nexus Force. Led by Doctor Overbuild, the Assembly specializes in building and the wise usage of creativity. They are sometimes said to be the "foundation" of the Nexus Force, since they specialize in building and using imagination, which is what LEGO is all about. Their color is orange and the faction emblem is an orange Penrose triangle surrounded by an orange border. They use imagination to build creations that battle the Maelstrom.
Quote From Pre-Order PackEdit
"Led by the eccentric genius Doctor Overbuild, The Assembly Faction consists of construction specialists and critical thinkers who drive back the power of The Maelstrom through problem solving and creative building."
- Doctor Albert Overbuild (Assembly Faction Leader)
- DCR3 (Chief Science Officer)
- MMW4 (Flight Officer)
- Rusty Steele (Assembly Foreman)
- PRDX-4 (Robot Picnicker)
- Brutus Speck (Model Vendor)
- Meldric Steamvalve (Assembly Vendor)
- Mardolf the Orange (Assembly Wizard)
- Rad Eccles (Mardolf's Assistant)
- Autumn Helix (Model Vendor)
- Bruno Underbite (Brick Vendor)
- Coalessa (Assembly Mystic)
- Torbert Oscillator (Assembly Vendor)
- Augie Ninewells/Butch Blatterwhistle (Assembly Guard)
These members of Assembly were either cut from the game or later moved to another faction.
- This is the only known faction to have its original name during early development, as the Sentinels were known as the Thunder, the Paradox were known as the Vangaurd, and the Venture League was known as the Adventure.