|Club Station Alpha|
|File:LEGO Club Map .png|
|Major Characters in Location||Max|
|Main Location of||LEGO Club|
Club Station Alpha is a starbase trapped in an Asteroid belt and hidden off of Nimbus Station. Because of it's location, it can only be accessed through a teleporter on Nimbus Station or Nexus Tower, called the LEGO Club Door. Only members of the LEGO Club can access Club Station Alpha.
It is sometimes known as the "Club Station", or "LEGO Club", and was first revealed in the July-August edition of the Brickmaster/LEGO club Magazine. The code in the magazine was incorrect and void, however the right one was on the back of the September-October edition of the LEGO Magazine. The code is different for everyone and is one-time use. You enter the code at the "My Account" area of the LEGO Universe site.
Getting to Club Station AlphaEdit
Players get to Club Station Alpha by going to the LEGO Club Door at Red Blocks in Nimbus Station, or the LEGO Club Door near Hael Storm in the Venture League Map Room in the Nexus Tower. Once you have entered the code on the LEGO Universe site you can interact with the door to get to Club Station Alpha.
As of the Nexus Tower Update, all players are allowed into the club, now called "LEGO Club".
First find your LEGO Club membership number. You can find it on the letter that came with your latest magazine or on the back of your latest magazine, depending on what country you're in. The membership number either starts with a 6 or a C. If you've lost the letter or magazine, or haven't received your first magazine yet, you can call LEGO Customer Service on 00800 5346 5555 (in Europe) or 1-800-838-9647 (in North America).
1) Go to: https://universe.lego.com/en-us/myaccount/subscription/redeem.aspx You might need to enter your 'LEGO ID' and password again:
2) On the 'Add Code' page put your LEGO Club membership number in the 'Enter Code' box and click 'Add Code'.
3) Wait for your membership number to process. The waiting time will vary but could be just a few minutes.
4) Log into LEGO Universe.
5) Now find the LEGO Club Door. It is located at Red Blocks, best known as the concert area. If you were successful, you should be able to interact with the door. If you were not, repeat the steps or call tech support.
- A Skunkbuster could be seen in the out of bounds area beneath the station in the Beta.
- Numb Chuck appeared in the map rather than Max, who is was only used for map templates. Following the June 2011, this was corrected.
- This is the only world that does not feature any missions or binoculars.