|File:LEGOUniverse Frostburgh KEYVISUAL.jpg|
|Major Characters in Location||Sneezy Icewhisker, Sugarplum Fritz|
|Main Location of||Reindeer|
It is now noted that Frostburgh is permanently closed because of LEGO Universe's closing.
Frostburgh was a winter world in LEGO Universe that came out in early December 2010, and was scheduled to return in November of 2011 before it was announced that LU was shutting down. It has reindeer pets, a race track, and multiple missions and achievements. It is set on a snowy comet which orbits the Nimbus System once a year. Proximity to Nexus Tower causes Frostburgh to warm up enough to defrost the residents and all its features.
- A Frosty Builder
- Discover Fritz's Workshop
- Discover Sneezy's Chateau
- Discover the Frostburgh Race Place
- Frostburgh Achiever
- Frostburgh Explorer
- Frostburgh Flag Hunter
- Frostburgh Observer
- Ice Cubes
- Reindeer Tamer
- Smash 5 Frostburgh Lamp Posts
- Snow Day
- Space Blizzard Super Champ
- The world of Frostburgh is always frozen, making a perpetual winter.
- The name Frostburgh is Old English for "Cold Town".
- It is possible to have snowball fights, this being one of the first forms of PvP (Player vs Player) to be added to LEGO Universe, though snowballs don't harm players.
- It's opening marks the beginning of Frostivus, a winter holiday celebrated by its resident minifigures.
- It has a Race Track nearly identical to Vertigo Loop, adding snow and icy roads.
- A new building, The Winter Post Office, was set to be placed in the 2011 version of Frostburgh.
- Frostburgh has the most rare item in it, the Jolly Beard.
- On January 7, 2012, as part of the Nexus Tower giveaway in the Sentinel Battle Room, Mythrans spawned 3 Frostburgh NPCs such as Sneezy Icewhisker, Peppermint Lane, and Sugarplum Fritz.
- Jolly Beards (Along with Jetpacks and White Helmets) were mailed to players in a give away on January 22.
- Characters from Frostburgh (such as Peppermint Lane, Sugarplum Fritz, and Sneezy Icewhisker) were spawned in Nimbus Station on January 30, 2012.
- If you performed Ice Spinjitzu, the NPC's in the area would nod and smile. Fire, on the other hand would make them panic.