|File:Loading agmed property.png|
Properties are worlds that players can place models obtained from missions, achievements, vendors, and drops, after finishing the property claiming mission and interacting with a console. Custom models can also be built here using Brick Mode with bricks from missions, achievements, vendors, and drops. Players can use Behaviors, a simple form of scripting, to bring their properties to life.
There are currently 6 properties: Block Yard and Avant Grove in Avant Gardens; Nimbus Rock and Nimbus Isle in Nimbus Station; Chantey Shanty in Gnarled Forest and Raven Bluff in Forbidden Valley. The medium Nimbus Station property, Nimbus Isle, is the most recent (And last property added to the game) property released in May 3rd 2011.
In Beta, there was only one property for each planet. They were medium-sized and quite plain. When the "Claim the Imagination Orb" test was added into claiming properties, they were upgraded and became more detailed.
After a player claims a property, that player may add Bricks, Models, and Behaviors inside of the Build Boundary. The player who claimed the Property may also change the name of the Property, as well as description, via Property Console. Once a player does any of these actions, a Mythran must approve the Property so that other players may visit. However, if another player activates the Best Friend feature with the owner of the Property, that player may visit the Player Property without a Mythran approving first.
- Nimbus Rock (Small Nimbus Station Property)
- Nimbus Isle (Medium Nimbus Station Property)
- Cul-de-sac (Large Nimbus Station Property, unreleased)
- Chantey Shantey (Small Gnarled Forest Property)
- Mountain View (Medium Gnarled Forest Property, unreleased)
- Pirate's Cove (Large Gnarled Forest Property, unreleased)
- Lagoon (Scrapped small Gnarled Forest Property)
- Raven Bluff (Small Forbidden Valley Property)
- Cliff's Edge (Medium Forbidden Valley Property, unreleased)
- Craggle Rock (Large Forbidden Valley Property, unreleased)
- Ninjago Fire Property (Medium Property, unreleased)
- Ninjago Lightning Property (Medium Property, unreleased)